In order to reach your personal health and fitness goals, MercyOne Health & Fitness Center offers a variety of personal training options. You can exercise one-on-one or in pairs with a certified personal trainer. What makes our personal trainers unique is all of our fitness professionals have a four-year degree in exercise science, so you know you are getting proper advice. They will customize your workouts using various strategies to ensure safe and effective progress. You will receive both instruction & encouragement from your trainer to help you reach your goals.
With help from a personal trainer you can:
- Improve your overall fitness in strength, coordination, posture, endurance, and flexibility
- Learn new skills
- Find the correct way to workout and use fitness equipment
- Focus on unique health concerns such as arthritis, diabetes, back pain, rehabilitation
- Become more motivated to workout through encouragement and overcoming obstacles
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight: body fat reduction, body toning, shaping, and muscle building
Small Group Training
We can help you elevate your workout with our small group training sessions. You’ll receive expert instruction twice a week from our fitness specialists at a lower price point than personal training. Plus, these six-week sessions are designed for all ages, all fitness levels, and all abilities. Minimum of 6 participants, no make ups.