Saturday Pool Hours Temporarily Changed: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Updated May 18, 2020
We are excited to share that the MercyOne Health & Fitness Center will be opening on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 6:00am.
Safety and cleanliness have always been our number one priority. We are a member of the Medical Fitness Association. This means that we have a personal responsibility to adhere to safety and cleanliness protocols that exceed industry standards. It’s what we’ve always done and what we’ll continue to do. In addition to adhering to both national and local safety and cleanliness guidelines, we have implemented our own enhanced cleaning protocols to ensure a comprehensive approach.
Below is a list of changes that have been implemented to keep us all healthy and safe, and we ask that you do your part under the new guidelines.
- Member temperature and questions screening upon entry per visit
- Members will be required to wear at face mask inside the facility
- Social distance markings
- Continuous disinfection schedule for the center
- Additional signage and markers to reinforce hand washing and cleaning of equipment after use
- Readily available hand sanitizing stations and equipment disinfectant cleaners
- Amenities not available at this time: pools, sauna, steam rooms, whirlpools, showers, KIM, SGT, group exercise classes and Next Steps Fitness Programs™
- Locker room will be open for changing and restrooms.
- No towel service
Massage and one-on-one personal training will be available starting Monday, June 1.
For the time being, our hours of operation will be the following:
Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Below is billing information. Please know we are available to answer any questions related to your membership.
Monthly membership – Membership dues billing was prorated in March and on hold for April and May. Monthly membership billing will resume in June. At that time, billing will be adjusted to reflect the number of days the center was closed versus the number of days the center was open.
Annual membership – Your expiration date will be extended for the number of days the center was closed.
Accounts that were on a bridge/medical freeze before the center closed – No changes will be made to the account. Your current return date will remain the latter as you had planned, or the date center is scheduled to reopen. If you would like to return sooner than originally planned, just stop by the center to reactivate your membership.
MercyOne Health & Fitness Center
If you would like to reach us by email, please complete the form below. We will reply as quickly as possible.
Click below to learn more.Membership
Sign up to receive our newsletter and emails